Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, January 30, 2012

And Then There Were Two!!! 01/30/2012

Hello family and friends!


How are you all doing?  Sister Chronister and I are doing great this week.... Although this morning I woke up and the other side of my back is stiff... So I am just praying that it is not like two weeks ago.  This past week was weird.  It is now just Sister Chronister and I together and I am oh so happy.  I hope she can stay with me until the end of my mission... The odds probably aren't that great but hey miracles happen right?  So this past week we finally found TWO new investigators!  We were so stoked!  There names are Allison and Paul and they are siblings. They are like late twenties and early thirties. They are the kids of a recent convert. They just moved here from Georgia so they are southern baptist and they like when we visit cuz they get bored haha.  So we were able to go and teach them the restoration lesson the other day and it was great.  I'm not too sure how Paul feels but Allison seems like she likes it... At the end of the lesson we committed them to read a chapter in the Book of Mormon and pray about it... So I get a card out to write the chapter down and I hand it to Paul and he says "can I have your number too?" bahahaha I wanted to die cuz I looked like crap that day anyway haha.  It was funny... so who knows he might just be in it for the girls haha.  Oh well at least its someone to teach.  I love teaching with Sister Chronister.  She is amazing!  Ah I just love her! You will all be happy to know that my cold sore lip is much better this week!  Still a little sore but not bad.  Sister Chronister didn't feel to hot the past couple of days so it was my turn to play the mom and I shoved tums down her throat haha she hated every second of it but she feels better now so that is good.  Me and Sister Chronister are both blanking out right now about what to say in our emails. uh.... hmm... The week has been good and I know that things will pick up for us soon.  We are both still trying to recover from last week but we are doing great!  This past few days I have been studying my patriarchal blessing and I keep coming across the line that says, "You are responsible to proclaim the gospel to all those who will hear it." and I think about that and how amazing that truly is... because all the people who I have helped have pretty much come to me asking for it... so they wanted to hear it... and before last transfer Brother Graves in our ward gave me a blessing and in it, it said that baptizing and helping people come into the gospel was second, and that my mission was first for me... so I thought that was pretty cool.  I love my mission so much... it means the world to me!  I love my Heavenly Father and my Savior.  I know that they hear me and answer my prayers.  Thank you this week to Marilyn, Mom, Grandma, Lynnette, Carol, Laura, and Tawnya Albertson and Janellee for your letters!  I loved it!  You guys are the best!  I will try to write soon!

Love you,

Katee

No comments:

Post a Comment