Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, January 16, 2012

The Perfect Storm 01/16/12

Hello family and friends!


First off Hope Woolley HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY Hahaha! okay now...

How is everyone doing? I am doing soooo much better this week and no drugs are involved haha.  I was able to play bball today with our zone, and you know me I don't really know how to play easy haha.  We were driving to the church and Sister Chronister was like, you can just play easy today and I said okay... and two seconds later she started laughing and said... you can't play easy can you? haha It was funny so needless to say I didn't play easy and I am a little stiff but not bad at all so I am doing so much better than last week. So this week has been interesting.... hmm..... whats new..... well.... my interview with Pres. Weaver went good.  And it was really good to talk to him. We got our transfer call on Saturday night and I am staying here with Sister Chronister... THANK GOODNESS!  I love her!  And then we are getting a third companion.... Remember Sister Soelberg?? Yep we will be comps again... So.... Things will be good :) I know for a fact that Pres. Weaver is such an inspired man when it comes to all of this stuff so I know that this coming transfer will be great!  Last night we had a member that we are really close to give us a blessing of comfort... and you all know how stubborn I am, I usually don't ask for blessings but I thought that it would be a good idea. Something he said in the blessing that really stuck out to me was that converting people and teaching is second for me... my mission is for me first... and my whole mission I have known that but last night I truly recognized how much this mission has changed my life and I am so grateful for it.  The blessing also told me that my Heavenly Father is so proud of me and that the next few months of my mission are going to be the ones I remember.  And that I need to enjoy the last few that I have... I was really grateful for them.  I love the Graves family.  Anyway... we will pick up Sister Soelberg tomorrow, and hopefully hit the ground running with work.  The weather has been weird the past few days.  The Washington natives said that we had snow yesterday but it was just a little frost haha.  So anyway... We also kind of found a new investigator this week... kinda.  His name is Travis.  He is the boyfriend of an inactive and he came on a church tour.  He wants to learn more but his job in the navy keeps him way busy so we haven't talked to him since Tuesday... So hopefully something comes of that.  But I am so excited for the coming weeks because I am going to work as hard as I can!  I love this work so much!  It holds such a close place in my heart!  I know my savior lives and loves us!  I know that the power of prayer is real and that Heavenly Father answers them!  I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!  I love you!

Love always,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment