Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, January 23, 2012

"I'm not kissing it better" 01/23/12

Hello family and friends!


Well what a week it has been.... So funny story... I guess I must be a little stressed or something cuz yeah that's right I have a sore on my lip.  At this point I don't want to call it a cold sore but it probably is... I've never had one before though so I dunno... Sister Chronister just makes fun of me and tells me that I have herpes's!  Bahaha she's flippin awesome!  So the other day we were tracting and I was like, "aah my lip hurts", and she just chuckled and looked at me and said "I'm not kissing it better" haha she is so dang funny... So hence the title of my email.  So this week.... hmm.... this week has been..... hard.  Ha. I  don't really know how else to put it.  Trio's are...... fun.... can you hear my sarcasm?  I am trying to have a good attitude, I promise. So this week the weather was crazy! And we got stuck at the Finnegan's house for a day which was fun. Then the next day we couldn't get our car up a hill so we had to leave it and hoof it all day... I now know how the bike elders feel and I will say that I love being a sister. But it was fun!  Really could I have driven in this Washington snow?  Yes... But was I asked not too?  Yes, haha so we didn't. So anyway it wasn't too bad.  Another cool thing this week was on Tuesday I sent Sister Chronister with the Finnegan's to teach our investigator Sonia.  Sonia has been investigating the church forever!  Not really but a long time. And in the past three months that I have been here she has only come to church once.  So my baby greenie Sister Chronister went and taught for the first time by herself and did AMAZING!  She said it was awesome and guess what?  That's right Sonia and her two boys came to church yesterday!  I was so happy!  Sister Chronister is amazing and I love her!  Other things that happened... hmm..... I didn't hit anyone that is good... haha, just kidding that's way random right now haha.  Sister Finnegan has been sick but is finally getting better THANK GOODNESS!  Elder Finnegan still keeps us laughing with his funny jokes!  But I must admit,this week has been tough but we are doing okay... I know that Heavenly Father is aware of us and that he knows what we need.  I just need to not be stubborn and ask for help.  I know that the gospel can change anything and that it can heal anything, and I love my Savior so much.  I am so grateful for him.  I really appreciated Coltons' email this week.  He is such a little stud!  Anyway... I love you all so much and I hope you have an amazing week!  Go do missionary work!  I love you!

Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment