Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween from Silverdale 10/31/11

Hello family and friends!


How are you all doing?  I am doing pretty good.  Silverdale is a fun place so far.  Its always hard to start over though and to learn a new area but I am doing good.  The greenie is out doing me in mail so far haha just kidding I know you are all writing it is just taking awhile cuz of my new address.  Anyway... So I finally met the Leach family!  They are awesome!  Sister Leach kind of reminds me of Brenda Tolman!  So I'm sure she will be amazing and I am excited to get to know them better.  She said that they are picking up Elder Lleach in May so maybe they will get to see Elder Balmforth.  So cool.  SO anyway... I think I might be with Colton on the follow up training thing.  I don't know if I'm a huge fan but I suppose I will get used to it.  My companion is pretty cool, she reminds me a lot of Ande Miller and Natalie Perkins.  Its crazy... but we are really different.  I hope she likes me haha oh well if she doesn't.  We have been going on the military base a lot and its way sweet!  I feel like I on a movie set or something haha we have quite a few investigators so hopefully we will see some baptisms soon. We also might have a wedding soon haha one of our potential investigators text us the other day and asked if she could get married haha so hopefully after the wedding she will be interested in the church.  The Finnegan's are the senior couple here and they are so awesome!  Sister Finnegan reminds me of my sweet Grandma Harward and it makes me happy every time I see her because I see my grandma.  I miss my grandma!  But they treat us like gold and I love them, and she is originally from Scotland so she has a wicked awesome accent!  I love it!  So tonight for Halloween president doesn't want us out so we are having a party with our zone! This will be the first entire day off on that I have had on my mission.  Its weird but good.  I think we get to watch a movie and I am pretty stoked!  Any way this week has been good.  I am working hard to learn everything.  Its hard when I just want to hit the ground running and I can't because I don't know anything.  And I just want to work hard because I am an older missionary now and I know that my time is short.  And my comp is a greenie and still doesn't get that... but its okay I know that Heavenly Father will bless me and help me with anything that I need.  I love this gospel so much.  It makes me so happy! Yesterday in church I was thinking about my mission call, and how special and sacred that is to me. And how much my Heavenly Father and Savior truly love me, and know me. I know that they do and I know that I was sent to the Washington, Tacoma mission for a reason!  I love it here!  I love you all so much!  I like Colton have slacked on letters so I promise to try hard this week to get some out!  I Love you all so much and hope you have a great week!

Love always,
Katee



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment