Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, October 3, 2011

10/03/11

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing this week?  I feel like I have so much to say about conference I don't even know where to start!  IT WAS AMAZING!  I look forward to conference more than I ever have before!  It makes it so I can continue working hard even on slow days.  So first off!  I about peed my pants when Pres. Monson announced the new temple in Durban, South Africa!!!  I pictured the look on Colton's face and it was priceless!  I was so happy almost close to tears!  And it was the same for the Provo temple too!  How amazing is that! We watched a couple of sessions at the church and a couple with members.  It was great. Every time they showed Temple square my face lit up, and I was like a little kid on Christmas. The weather looked so great there haha.  We have had some very rainy dreary days.... but what can ya do when you live in Washington!  Anyhow... I loved Sister Dalton's talk and it made me think about my amazing daddy.  I also loved Robert D. Hales.  He has a close place to my heart.  I also loved seeing Doug Furness on the screen and me hearing John's voice in my head saying there's dougy! haha. I 'm glad my family was at the cabin that is so awesome!  I will be there next year for sure!  Anyway this week has been about the same.  No one new to teach and tracting the same places multiple times.  But I know we are planting seeds somewhere! haha. We just have to be patient!  That is way awesome about Colton's baptism!  I am so happy for him!  That kid is my hero.  Well transfers are in three weeks and the odds of me getting kicked out of Rochester are pretty good.  I had an interview with president this week and it was great!  I love that man.  But I won't be surprised if i get transfered!  But I am good with whatever.  I am starting to love Rochester, so it will be a little hard if it happens.  So anyway.. I have been happy and that's all that matters!  I love being a missionary! Laura and Janelle you will get letters soon, and Brooke you too!  Oh and Thomas family, Elder Johnson is doing great!  He is about 40 miles away from me so I see him occasionally!  We talk about how amazing our Thomas family is!  I love you all so much!  The church is true!  I KNOW that Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet today and that he gives us council and guidance!  He is amazing!  I know that he speaks with heavenly father and that he truly is his mouth piece!  I love the Book of Mormon!  READ IT!  It will change you forever!  You are all amazing and I love you so much!  Have a great week!


Love,
Katee

ps. thanks for all the mail i will send mail soon! love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment