Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2011

09/26/11

Hello family and friends


How are you all doing?  I am doing great!  I can't believe my poor little brother got mugged.  That is insane.  I count my blessings every day. Brother, don't worry about the ctr ring, that person obviously needed it more than you did haha and our deal will still work.  So I recieved lots of mail this week and I really appreciated it!  I needed it.  So thank you everyone!  I am writing letters today so you will get one soon.  Laura, THANK YOU so much!  I loved everything and the letter was what I needed.  I think right now in Rochester I am a sower just like you :) and I am okay with that!  Okay so not much new this week.  We are working on getting Venus and Loiza to the temple to do baptisms for the dead.  The language barrier is so hard.  I love Venus so much I wish I could just talk to her.  But soon enough.  I have pretty much tracted all of town a couple times now and yesterday we had a hard day at church. Ward Council meeting was brutal haha it was like pick on Sister Balmforth day lol but I survived.  So after that the last thing I wanted to do was to go knock on doors.  But I told myself that the Lord would bless me if I did.  So door after door shut in our face.  So then we went to dinner with at a members.  Then we left and I thought the same thing. I don't want to knock on doors today.  But if I do I know the Lord will bless me.  So if I force myself out of the car and walk up to door number one.  Behind door number one is a girl who is wearing a basketball hoodie! Yeah that was sweet.  Her name is Nikki and we find out that she is a less active member.  She seemed way cool.  So I was like well we would love to have you back to church and she said thank you and then we went to leave and she said "oh while you are here I was going to ask you a question.."  I said okay and she said, "my boyfriend lives with me and I want him to take the discussions... can you do that?"  I pretty much had to pick my jaw up off the floor!  Haha it was great.  I didn't want to act to excited cuz I wanted Sister Lee to understand that miracles like this happen a lot more than we have seen lately!  Haha so it was great. So pray that all of that works out!  She said she would call us!  Other than that the week has been good. Lots of knocking on doors but I know it will be great.  We had a zone conference and Pres. and Sister Weaver got all of us Jamba Juice!  It was great!  Well family, I love you all.  This week I have seen the Savior working in my life.  He always does.  I especially loved the relief society conference.  Pres. Uchtdorf answered a lot of questions for me.  I am so thankful for modern day prophets.  I am so excited for conference!  We will watch it at the church probably it will be great!  I hope you all have a great conference week, and listen to conference with questions in mind and I know they will be answered for you!  I love you all.

Love,
Katee

No comments:

Post a Comment