Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, December 26, 2011

Best Christmas Ever 12/26/11

Hello family and friends!


So yesterday was the best day!  I was so happy to get to talk to you guys!  It meant so much to me!  This year for Christmas it was really great to get to focus on Christ and not on all the hustle and bustle.  I am so grateful to everyone who sent me cards and packages and everything!  You are all truly amazing and you have no idea how much you helped me. Yesterday and this morning I was able to listen to Grandpa's funeral on the cd's and my heart was so touched. The love that our family has for one another is amazing, and I am so grateful for that. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation.  I know that because of the Savior we will be a forever family. That is the most amazing knowledge ever!  So I will tell you a few things that I forgot yesterday. Christmas eve was cool. We spent it with the Jansson family and the Finnegans.  Sister Jansson made each of us a Cornish Game Hen. And yeah I pretty much downed a whole hen haha dad you would have been proud.  We also had bacon wrapped scallops!  Wow those were great too! Then Christmas morning our present from the Weavers was that we got to sleep in.  So I have been getting up at six thirty for over a year now and my body won't let me sleep too long so I ended up getting up just after seven thirty, and I let my comp sleep a little haha.  Its weird what a mission does to you haha remember how I used to be able to sleep til noon haha stop laughing mom!  Anyway... so this week should be good.  Hopefully people will get back in town and we can find some more people to teach.  We took a girl on a church tour last week but she didn't come to church.  So hopefully she will come this Sunday.  I want you all to know how much I love and appreciate you.  It was so good to talk to you all.  I feel so loved and I can't tell you all enough how grateful I am for you. I know that God lives. I know that he loves us. And I know that he answers prayers. I know that if we follow him we will be blessed!  I love you all so much!  I hope you have a very Happy New Year!

Love,
Sister Katee Balmforth!

No comments:

Post a Comment