Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Almost Christmas 12/19/11

Hello family and friends!
How are you all doing? Today I am doing pretty well. This past week I won't lie... it has been rough.  But very good learning experiences for me.  I have been a little "under the weather" mom no need to worry... its just a little cold or something.  But its been hard to want to do anything.  But I haven't stopped so the work is still going on haha.  Grandma your 12 days of Christmas have just been making my week!  Thank you so much!  So I honestly don't know what to say about this week because I feel like not much has happened. We have been working really hard trying to find people to teach and it just doesn't seem to be working.  So the other night I asked my companion Sister Chorister if she would like to fast.  So we fasted for 24 hours so that we will be able to find people.  I know that the Lord is about to give us a miracle... I can feel it.  It always happens after satan beats you down.  And that's kind of how things went this week so this coming week should be great!  I am so excited for Christmas!  I can't even wait to talk to you guys! I t will be the best Christmas ever!  I am really sorry I don't have much more to say.... this week was hard but good. We helped a lady on base clean her house so we are hoping that she will come on a church tour this week sometime. This holiday season I am sooo thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ.  I know with all my heart that he lives!  And that he died for each one of us.  I have no idea where I would be without him.  He is my older brother who I love so much!  And it is because of his sacrifice that I can be with my family forever!  The biggest thing that I have learned so far on my mission is the eternal perspective!  Being with my eternal family brings me more joy than I can even explain.  I love you all so much!  I love my Savior and Heavenly Father.  I know that they know each of us by name and they know our needs. And I know that they bless us with miracles every day!  Even when Satan is stupid. :) I love you all so much and I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas, and that we can all truly remember our Savior... because he is the true Miracle! I love you all! Stay Strong!


Love, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment