Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, December 12, 2011

12/12/11

Hello family and friends!


This past week was pretty good. Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes.  I loved it!  And to all those who put money in my account or sent packages I really appreciated it. The packages saved me because I won't lie it was a little rough celebrating a bday without my other half.  So mom and dad thank you and also, Calee, Dave, Kels, Riley, Mer and big g, and girls, Court and Healey family, Brooke, and Lynnette, Grandma, Jodi  thank you sooo much! Marilyn and Allison and Patti and Hope thanks for the letters! You guys are awesome!  I hope I did not miss anyone, but there are so many people who are so generous and I can't express how much I appreciate all of you.  So I was well taken care of on my birthday.... The Finnegans surprised me and got me a HUGE basketball cake with the number 11 on it!  It made me cry haha they are truly amazing and I love them so much.  They also bought me some slippers. haha. Kelsee, I am sending your bday package today!  Sorry it took so long but with transfers it was crazy!  So look for it probably Wednesday.  I am also workin on Christmas cards for everyone so sorry and I will hurry! This week has been kind of slow.  We werent able to teach any investigators!  The one family that we are teaching on base bailed on us and I was sooo bummed!  Sometimes I just wish these people could see the bigger picture!  Like really... come on people haha this is salvation here!  But hopefully we will meet with them tomorrow! So tomorrow is our mission Christmas  party in Tacoma and it should be really fun!  Me and Sister Chronister played some mean bball today with the elders.  It was so great!  I could actually defend someone and dive on the floor and everything!  We even fought over a loose ball!  Yeah I would say that I totally won at it but I don't want to be boastful haha just kidding... kinda.  This week has been good.  My main focus right now is to work my butt off because I am about to hit my one year mark and that is crazy!  So I just want to give the Lord everything I have for the next few months!  I can't believe how fast it will go! We are also trying our hardest to tract and to find investigators.  Sometimes its hard I feel like I am on such a high seeing miracles like Will and then it goes to nothing!  Its hard sometimes but I know that the Lord is going to provide us with a miracle!  I know that he is there and that he hears my prayers.  I love him so much. My love for my Heavenly Father and Savior has truly grown so much and it is so hard to explain.  But I do know that he lives and that he loves us!  And this Christmas season I hope that we can all remember the true meaning of Christmas and remember the sacrifice our Savior went through for us!  I love you all so much! Have a great week!  And if you could include me and my companion in your prayers so that we can find some people to teach that would be great!  Thanks!  I love you all so much and can't wait to here your voices in two weeks! Stay Strong! You are the Miracle to me!

Love always,
Katee

No comments:

Post a Comment