Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, June 27, 2011

Change in my attitude. 06/27/11

Hello family and friends!


How are you all doing? Okay so sorry not a ton of time. These computers in Centralia kick you off in an hour.  So anyway... This week has gotten better.  I'm really sorry that I sent such a depressing email last week haha.  I was just having a hard time with the transfer.  I really needed to change my attitude.  So I have tried and things are better.  Sister Fisher is great.  We are still getting to know each other. Her sister is getting married in like a week and her brother is on a mission too.  I kinda feel like a baby because she doesn't seem to be to affected by her sister getting married.  But oh well.  So Sister Craig called me last night and The Gresser family in Puyallup went to church!!!! Miracle!!!  Its way awesome!  And Sister Craig misses me like crazy haha.  Its great.  I miss her too.  We are buddies!  So we actually have quite a few investigators here in Rochester.  Its great.  We have been teaching them and hope to have a baptism soon . One of our investigators is named Daphne haha she is so funny.  The first time I met her she came to the door in a little tiny bathrobe and its like kind of an old hick town haha so she was like lets sit on the front porch.  So we did and her robe kept falling off and she was totally naked. haha.  Oh how i love being a missionary.  She also didn't have her teeth in, so it was pretty funny. Hahaha anyway... we had another Miracle.  We met with a part member family and the boyfriend actually came to church on Sunday so that was pretty cool.  It is a lot different than Puyallup but I like it. I miss Puyallup and it will probably always be my favorite place but we will see.  A lot can happen in a year.  I am learning a lot, and I hope to continue to find the reasons that I am here.  Some days it is hard and I am so tired I just want to give up.  But I know that, that is Satan working hard on me.  And we all know how competitive I am... so I just have to kick Satan away and keep working hard.  I am trying to love tracting . It just is hard sometimes because its the same thing over and over every single day.  But I know that if we do it with Faith then we will be blessed.  I have a testimony of all of this.  I know that the gospel is true. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. And if I didn't know it was true I would probably already be home by now.  But the gospel is amazing and it can fix ANYTHING!!! I know that for a fact.  I know that Heavenly Father hears my prayers.  Even though they aren't always answered how I want them to be.  I know that my Savior lived for me and died for me.  And I know that he has felt every single pain that we go through!  So Mom I am doing GREAT!  Stop worrying about me haha.  I love this gospel so much and I will do anything for it!  And if that means leaving Puyallup and Sister Craig its what I will do!  I love you all so much!  I hope you have a great week!  And try to go to the temple.  There is a peace in the temple that we can't find anywhere else.  Go with a question that you have for Heavenly Father, and I promise you that he will answer! Pres. Weaver will be here on Wednesday and i will meet him Thursday so that is pretty exciting!  Well anyway... I love you all so much.  And I have a ton of you that I need to write back but we didn't have time today so Please be patient and know that i am thinking about you and that I love you! Thanks. I love you all so much! Have a great week!

Love always,
 Katee

No comments:

Post a Comment