Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BUMMED!! 06/21/2011

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing?  Sorry this email is going to be very short because I have no time today. Well I got transferred and it was probably one of the top five hard things that I have ever had to deal with. Sister Craig and I just pretty much cried for two straight days. I didn't know what else to do and neither did she. We became more than companions. We were best friends too.  And now I just feel like a little piece of me is missing.  Its way hard.  It was so hard to leave Matt and Emily and the Gresser family in Puyallup.  I just cried and so did they.  I can't even express how I feel.  But I know that Heavenly Father needs me in Rochester and I will be okay... soon... I hope.... My new comp is Sister Fisher from Nevada.  I don't know much about her yet.  She doesn't talk a lot. Well at least yet.  And I hope she will soon.  Rochester is a tiny little town that kinda reminds me of Escalante.  It should be fun. There are lots of investigators so thats good. Sister Craig is still in Puyallup and she is training a Greenie.  I am so happy for her. But we are both way sad. We moped around for days. And really I feel so lost. I had a little break down last night when I got into my new bed and she was not there to talk too. :( But don't worry I will be okay. Please keep me in your prayers and Keep Sister Craig in your prayers too. She is stressed haha.  I love you all have a great week!  Sorry this email was so depressing. Hahaha. Love you.


Love, Kate

P.s. I am trying to write everyone back who has written me but I am so short on time.  So be patient. Thanks I love you and daddy I hope you had a great fathers day. Love you.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment