Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, June 13, 2011

06/13/11

Hello everybody!


How are you all doing!? I am doing great! Things here in Puyallup are good. This week has been crazy. I feel like so much has happened and I don't even know where to start. First off, transfers are at the end of the week. We will get out call on Saturday and transfers will be a week from today. Sister Craig and I are hoping and praying like crazy that we will both get to stay. I have never really felt like I NEEDED to stay this bad before. I really think I need this area and Sister Craig. So I guess we will see what happens. It is all up to the Lord and he knows whats best. So anyway... if you are going to write me this week make sure you send mail like before or no later than Wednesday cuz I don't know if I will still be here or not. So anyway... we have had a few kind of miracles this week. So first I will tell you about Angel. We were tracting some apartments and we ran into a less active who was moving. She said "sisters come in... how long can you stay?" So we stayed and helped for a little bit. It was kinda awkward. But anyway.. so a member was there helping as well and she walked up the stairs and said "sisters this is Angel, I have been sharing a little bit about our church with him." So we get all excited and he says that he wants to come on a church tour and bring his family. So genius Sister Craig says " how many people are in your family? And he said " I have seven kids." SEVEN KIDS!!!!! I about peed my pants! Hahah it was pretty great. So we set up a tour for the next day at 4 o clock. And I was so excited! So we go to the church to get ready the next day... and I am just pleading and praying with Heavenly Father to help this guy to actually show up. So four ten rolls around and no Angel.... We tried to call and he didn't answer. I was so bummed. Sister Craig went in the chapel and started playing the piano, and it was hard to sit there and not cry. But after wallowing for about 15 minutes I was okay. We have tried to call Angel probably 10 times this week and he doesn't answer. But we will keep trying! So yeah that was a miracle that we found him and I am sure some day he will hear the gospel, and he will see how it blesses his family and I am sure that he will just grab on to it. Sister Craig and I have had our share of trials this transfer but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I know that Heavenly Father hears us. Even though some days its like really Heavenly Father... really! But I always think about what Colton says. haha. He says "sometimes Heavenly Father works in sick and twisted ways!" And I feel like that is way true sometimes. haha. I know that Heavenly Father has a great sense of humor. I kind of think of it as how our family has a sense of humor and is sarcastic with EVERYTHING. Anyway... I know that he hears us and that he is mindful of our needs, and he is not going to give us anything that we can't handle! I am really grateful for this gospel. I feel like there is so much of it that I don't know, and sometimes I feel like I need all my questions answered and it just doesn't happen. But I have learned that EVERYTHING we do or go through happens in the lords time. And he knows when we need things and when we can handle them. So maybe I'm not ready to find a new investigator yet. So this week I am going to try to prepare myself spiritually for that. I'm not really sure how I will do that yet but I will figure it out I'm sure. I love this gospel so much. It is so hard to express how I feel about it. I have learned so much in the past six months. (oh man can you believe its been six months! that's half a year !) I have learned to rely on my Heavenly Father and Savior. And that I just need to do all I can and then put the rest in his hands. Because that is what the Atonement was for. It was so I could do all I could and then the Savior would help with the rest. I have a strong testimony of families. I have never felt more love for my family in all my life. I can hardly wait for the day that we are all back in Utah and we can all go to the temple together. And be there sitting side by side all dressed in white. I am so excited for that day because I know that, that is exactly what heaven will be like. My heart ache's for families that don't have what I have. And I see it everyday! I love you all so much and I am so thankful for the love and support that you give me. Always remember how much our Heavenly Father and Savior love you. And they WON'T give you anything trial that you can't handle. Endure!!!! Pray always, and if you want answers to your prayers... read your scriptures! Have a great week, I love you all so much.

Love, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment