Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sorry about not emailing yesterday, It was not my fault! I am a little bitter.

Hello family and friends!


Okay so first off sorry about not emailing yesterday!  Mom I know how that makes you panic so that is why I got a hold of Emily. We ran out of time yesterday.  So sorry. I was stressing about it all night because I know how you feel when you don't hear from us because it happened when I was home and Colton was out. Okay so anyway... this week has been.... I dunno.... haha. Uh... Its been kind of a tough week for me. I am really trying hard to be patient in everything but it is hard.  I am trying to humble myself more and just think... Okay what would Jesus do? :) So please keep praying for my patience. Thanks. Now Mer, and Courteney, and Terry THANK YOU SO MUCH for the packages! You guys are amazing! And I love you so much. Okay so at the beginning of the week I finished the Book of Mormon! Yay it was way cool. I had started it before my mission and just finished it!  My testimony of the scriptures has grown so much and I am so thankful for the Book of Mormon in my life. I have no idea what I would do without it. Before I came on a mission I read the Book of Mormon every night but I never really understood it. But now I LOVE reading and I get hooked. The stories are so amazing and really the whole book is just one big test of Faith! How amazing is that!? I am FINALLY starting to be able to understand the Book of Mormon and I love it! Its like it just comes to life! How amazing is that? Truly a blessing from Heavenly Father. He has really blessed me over the past five months. Okay I don't really know what else to say.... We had a couple of Miracles this week. We found a guy named Andrew who is very interested in learning more. So that is pretty cool and hopefully we will see more miracles from that. Tonight we get to see Matt and Emily, that always makes my day! Matt's baptism is on Saturday! I am excited! He is so ready to be baptized! Mom thank you so much for finding that music! You are AMAZING! Hopefully it comes today! Mothers day is only a few days away and I am excited to talk to you. I am a little nervous about it at the same time. This week has been a little tough for me. Just I don't really know how to explain it. But the lord is on my side and I am doing great! How are you all doing? I am glad that Colton is doing good. He seems happy to be in Cape Town. Transfers are Monday for me. We will find out on Saturday so I will let you know when I call. So stop sending letters probably by tomorrow just in case my address changes. I don't really know how I feel about Transfers. I don't really mind what happens either way. Elder Stringham (my zone leader who I went to Jr. High with) thinks that Sis. Soelber and I will both stay..... But we will see. Well I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you on Sunday! It will probably be at 5:30 your time mom... Okay I love you all and I hope you are doing great! I know that this gospel is true and I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers! I love it with all of my heart! I know that I am here for a reason. Even though some days I feel like giving up because things are so hard I know that the lord hears me and that he walks with me everyday. And he is the reason why I am doing what I am doing. I love you all. Have a great week!

Love, Katee

No comments:

Post a Comment