Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yay! 05/11/11

Hello Family and Friends!


How are you all doing!? First of all family it was sooooooooo good to hear your voices on Sunday! My goodness that just was so great. I was a little nervous before calling just because I thought it might be hard. But it was so great. Even though I cried haha I loved it! Mom and Dad you are amazing and you will still never know how truly grateful I am for you! Its hard to write when I just talked to you haha. But anyway I got my new companion! And guess what!? So far I LOVE HER! I have only been with her for two days but she is great! She is way funny which is sooooo good for me, because I was definitely in need of some comic relief! Her name is Sister Craig and she is from KANSAS! Yay she's not from Utah haha. Not that being from Utah is bad, its just hard when people ask you where your from and you say Utah and they say oh yeah another one from Utah haha. It is kinda funny. But anyway she is great so far, and I think I am really going to love this transfer! I feel like there is so much work to be done here in Puyallup and if we work hard we can accomplish some great things! Thats funny that Colton thinks it is crazy that I am over two wards. Its funny because in Sequim we were over two wards too but it is harder in Puyallup because the two wards that we are over are in different stakes! Yeah thats what is crazy! So every week we have to report our numbers to two different zone leaders! Yeah now you can see why last transfer was difficult lol But I love it and Heavenly Father is definitely blessing me! I just love being a missionary.... I can't even explain it! Some days I get home and its like okay let me hurry and go to bed so I can get on with tomorrow but other days I just don't want them to end. Today sister craig and I were talking about things that we will do after the mission, and I know it sounds weird but I said "i'm scared to go home." I think most missionaries feel the same way after awhile. But it is just going to be weird. I now understand why returned missionaries are so weird haha. And yes I will probably be a weird returned missionary haha. But its okay. Its worth it. But it is just different. Right now I just feel like I am in a spiritual bubble, and I have never felt closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior before. And I think I am afraid of not constantly having that. But anyway I have awhile before I have to cross that bridge anyway... but it is going by so fast. On Sunday it will be 5 months!!!! Thats insane! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! Okay sorry this is so sporatic! I always do that. Anway... on Monday I introduced Sister Craig to Matt and Emily! They are as aweosme as ever, and Emily said that her family wants to start coming back to church together! I know that Emily and Matt have been amazing examples to them. They also said that one of Matt's brothers that was at the baptism was really touched by it, and he cried the whole time. So that is pretty amazing! I am so excited to work hard this transfer! I love this work so much. It is probably the hardest but most rewarding thing that I have ever done in my life. And I wouldn't change it for the world! I feel the spirit so strong everyday! Its just so hard to explain! Your probably sick of hearing my testimony but I want you all to know... that I KNOW that I am here for a reason! I know that! And I find proof of that everyday. I love driving down the road and un rolling the car window and asking any random person if there is a church that they go to. I am actually starting to like tracting more. And I love it when we have someone that will talk to us for more than 30 seconds! And I love to see the change in their countenance as we talk with them for that 30 seconds. It is so amazing! The Spirit of the Lord is definitely in this work, and I KNOW that it is impossible without our Heavenly Father! I love this gospel so much. It means more to me now than it ever has before! Things are starting to make more sense to me and I just love it! I feel my Saviors love constantly! And I AM HAPPY! I love you all so much and I hope that you have a great week!

Love,Katee

P.s the mission is having a temple trip on the 25th of this month! Yay! I am way excited! It would be cool if you guys went to the temple that day. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment