Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, May 21, 2012

Katee's Mom Last Missionary Email.

Hello everyone,
I don't know how many people read this blog, but it has an email from every week of Katee's mission.  I just wanted to thank all of you who have supported her in any way.  As a mom, it gives me such great comfort to know how truly loved she is.  I know there have been many prayers on her behalf, not only here but also from the wonderful people of Washington.  She has made so many life long friends that she will never forget.  She went to Washington a scared, shy young girl and is returning with honor as a grown woman with such a strong testimony.  It amazes me to see her growth over the past 18 months.  It will be a bit of a transition for her to be home, but I know she is excited to be home and start her life.  She loves the people of Washington so much and I am sure she will be back to visit.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary mom of two great missionaries.  Our family has been so blessed over the last 18 months, it is hard to express those feelings.  Thank you all again for the love and support you have given to our family.

Lee and Cindy Balmforth

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for keeping up this blog! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading her letters every Monday and am so excited for you and for her. I hope the reunion is a sweet one - I'm sure it will be! It WILL be a hard adjustment, but she's smart and clever and she'll figure it out in no time. My thoughts and prayers are with you this week. Give her an extra hug from me!

    ReplyDelete