Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sleepless in Silverdale! 04/16/12

Hey everyone,


So this week has been..... weird.... I don't really know how to explain it. Monday and Tuesday me and Sister Chronister were busy saying bye to everyone... then we had no time to pack so I won't lie we were up late packing Tuesday night... We drank Coke to keep us awake haha.  Dang that sounds horrible. And we both just cried for like three days.  I have a pic of us and we look horrible.  But oh well.  So then on Wednesday we headed to Tacoma.  I've pretty much just been an emotional wreck lately. Partly because I was losing my favorite companion and partially because I'm freakin out about this being my last transfer. At transfer meeting I just sat and cried. Haha. Its horrible. But I'm doing good.  Me and Sister Jensen are good.  She is from Hooper Utah... I guess its near Ogden.  Who knew?  This week has been good!  We hit our goal of 20 lessons and we placed 6 Books of Mormon!  Miracle!  We also got into some homes of people who NEVER let us in.  So that was good.  It will be a good last transfer... I just need to work hard and keep focused.  It will be good because I just need to train Sister Jensen on the area and then that will be it.  So we will see how it goes.  I don't really know of much else to say for this week.  It has been emotionally hard.  But oh well.  I'll get over it and I know that this is where me and Sister Chronister are supposed to be, so we will make it work.  I know that with Heavenly Fathers help we can do anything.

This last transfer I have made it a goal to read the entire Book of Mormon.  I'm excited!  Sister Chronister is doing it with me and we are going to read Moroni 10 together on the day I leave, so it will be pretty cool. We are reading 14 pages a day to make it.  You really only have to read 12 and a half pages but we all know that I am OCD and have to round up and I hate the number 13 haha so we are reading 14.  It has been really good for me, and it has helped me a lot. I am excited to finish it again right before I come home.

I've been thinking a lot... and its going to be a difficult thing for me... to leave my mission.  It means so much to me!  I can't even explain it.  But I know that Heavenly Father understands... and he will help me.  I know he will because he has many times.  Especially in the last year and a half.  I am so grateful for the power of the Atonement in my life.  My Savior means everything to me, and I know that he knows how I feel.  I love you all so much.  Sorry this is a short email.  I don't have much else to say.  I love you all and I'm sorry I suck at letters!  Pray for me!  Love you!

Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment