Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello 11/14/11

Hello everybody!  Sorry I am later in emailing today, I just got done tearin up the elders in some basketball haha just kidding.... kinda :)  So anyway.... this week has been AMAZING!  I feel like I have so much to say and so little time... so here it goes.  Will was baptized last night and it was amazing! Thank goodness!  HE is a miracle and I am so glad that I got to see him baptized.  I also got to speak so it was fun.  WE are hoping to have another baptism this Saturday so the work here in Silverdale is going great and I am loving every minute of it.  Transfers are already in three weeks and I can't believe it!  I hope more than anything that I can finish my mission here in Silverdale, haha that's like 4 and a half more transfers so I guess we will see how much president loves me haha. This past weekend we had a sisters conference and it was so sweet.  We all get there and President and Sister Weaver are like well pack in the cars we are taking all of you out to eat!!!!!  Oh my gosh it was great we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory!  I loved it.  Then we went to Savior of the world!  The Tacoma stake put it on.  Then we went and talked all night long.  Sister Craig and I had a lot to catch up on haha we stayed up talkin til like 1:30, haha President was like "hey the rules say you have to be in bed at 10:30 it never says anything about sleep" haha, so it was way awesome!  I totally needed it! All my sisters that I know and love are going home in three weeks and it makes me so sad.  It will be okay.  I will be like one of the oldest sisters in the mission now.  Way weird!  The time is just flying! ah!  This week was weird because I had a lot of dreams with family and friends in them, and I never dream or remember dreams so that was pretty interesting!  Mom and Dad, I am so glad that Sister Finnegan called you.  We were leaving a lesson that night and she got all choked up and said " you girls are amazing, the whole time I was sitting in that lesson I just thought... wow I wish their parents could see this!"  She is so sweet!  So she was like... wait... I can call them haha, so she told us both to give her the phone numbers!  Also last Monday we were tracting and the Leach family drove by and told us to come over for dinner!  It was so great!  Truly an answer to my prayers because I haven't seen pics of Colton in like ten months and they showed me all the ones from his blog!  I thought I was in heaven! Mom, can you send me the one of him baptizing in the river!? Man, my bro is so cool haha!  So anyway... the work here is great!  I love it so much!  I am going to have a real hard time leaving my mission in a few months.  I can't believe how fast it has gone.  My testimony of my Savior has grown so much and I know that he lives.  I know that the only way to get back to our Heavenly Father is by following the example of our Savior.  This week eternal families has come up a lot and how grateful I am for MY ETERNAL FAMILY!  That is probably the biggest lesson I have learned on my mission so far... eternal families.  And I have learned that that is what brings me the most joy!  I love you all so much!  Write soon! Stay strong!

Love always,
Katee

No comments:

Post a Comment