Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy almost Turkey Day! 11/21/11

Hello everyone!


I hope you are all doing well! This week has been pretty good.  Yesterday Will was confirmed in church and it was great.  As we were sitting at church yesterday... We sang the song "all creatures of our god and king" and the spirit hit me.  I can't really even explain it but I love that song and I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father.  Since being here is Silverdale I have really come to see that Heavenly Father is aware of me and that no matter what or no matter how long it takes he always answers my prayers.  This week for thanksgiving things should be great! I am really excited!  This ward is great and we have like three or four places to stop by for dinner.  The Leach family is great and we will stop there for sure and then we will see a couple other people. And we get a present on the holidays! NO TRACTING! Hahaha I know I shouldn't be so excited lol but tracting has been difficult lately and it is really hard to want to get out of the car and go knock on someones door who really doesn't want you there haha but its okay we will do it because we are asked!  So not much else happened this week other than Will getting the Holy Ghost!  Another investigator was supposed to be baptized but he bailed on us like three times this week so we will see what happens. So because it is Thanksgiving and all I wanted to tell everyone what I am thankful for this year. SO it might be a long list haha.

1.I am thankful for my eternal family! And for all the support they give me!

2.I am thankful for my best friends and ward members.

3.I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and grateful that it has changed my life.

4.I am thankful to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.

5.I am thankful for a winter coat to with stand this Washington weather.

Okay so that was just a few things but I am running out of time.  So family and friends this week I want each of you to know how THANKFUL I am for you!  I am so thankful for my savior Jesus Christ. I know that he lives and loves all of us. I hope that in this holiday season we can focus on him and the sacrifices that he made for us! I love you all so much and hope that you have a great week and a happy Thanksgiving. Tell  Wendy Roesbery that I will miss her call on Thanksgiving! :) Love you all.

Love, Kate

P.S.   Grandma and Jodi, THANK YOU SO MUCH!   Brooke, Emily, Court, Marilin, Carol, and Mom thanks for the letters! You will have some soon!

Also, Laura I want to write you back but I was transferred and don't remember the address you gave me? Mom can you get it to me?  Thanks! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment