Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, August 29, 2011

Thank You Grandpa!!! 08/29/11

Hello family and friends,


Well... what a week it has been. It started off pretty good. We had a lesson with Trina and we committed her to be baptized on the fourth. It was cool. I was way happy and you can only imagine how ecstatic Sister Lee was because it was a first for her haha.  So we were driving down the road after and I just smiled and mumbled to myself, "thank you grandpa."  I know that Grandpa has really been helping me lately.  So anyway Trina didn't come to church yesterday so she fell off date to be baptized.  So pray really hard for us because we are teaching her again tonight.  Then yesterday another Miracle happened.  Rick who I told you about a few weeks ago who has a hard time seeing why God lets bad things happen.  He showed up to church!  It was a huge miracle!  And he seemed to like it.  So also the other day I was tracting with a split, and we tracted into this lady who grew up a member of the church but hasn't been since she was fifteen.  And she wasn't interested but she said that her daughter was.  So I said okay how old is your daughter?  And she said eleven!  I love that number haha.  So anyway the next day we took her daughter on a church tour and she came to all three hours of church yesterday and loved it!  She said that she was going to come every week.  So we have an amazing family in the ward who is going to fellowship her and bring her.  So that is way cool.  And then last night another amazing member called and said that she had a referral for us, and so we have an appointment with them tomorrow night.  So pray really hard that the lessons will go good and we can help them feel the spirit!  So we FINALLY have a couple of people that we are teaching and it is so exciting!  I know that it is because we have had a lot of faith and diligence.  And because my Grandpa kept his promise.  I really miss him but I am thankful that I can feel his presence with me.  The weather the past few weeks has been good, but it is starting to get dreary again so hopefully we can all stay positive haha sometimes it is so hard with the constant gloomy weather.  But we will be okay. Allyson, Marilyn, Carol, and Mom, thank you so much for your mail this week.  You guys are the best!  I am working on letters back to everyone!  Also Lee Hancock you are amazing, you will never know how much your letter meant to me.  I really appreciate it!  Calee, THANK YOU so much for the package!  My comp is gluten intolerant so I got to eat the whole thing by myself haha it was so dang good.  I won't lie the past couple weeks have been good but a little tough with Grandpa and the wedding coming up, but I know that everything will be okay and that I will be okay.  Because I know that this is where the lord needs me right now!  I know that this gospel is the only true gospel on the earth today, and that it was restored by Joseph Smith. I know that our Savior lives and loves us, and that he died for us so that we can all return to live with him someday. I know that if we stay close to our Heavenly Father he will bless us, and even though we feel alone sometimes I KNOW that we are never alone.  Heavenly Father loves us to much to leave us hangin.  All we have to do is humble ourselves and ask for help.  I have seen the power of the Atonement more fully lately and I can't tell you how it has affected me. I truly am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ.  He is everything.  I am thankful for my eternal family.  I can't even tell you how much I love you!  Kelsee this week think of ways you can feel the spirit more.  And I know that this week as you prepare to go to the temple Satan will try to get in the way. But don't let him.  The temple is an amazing place and you just need to soak it all in.  Don't be nervous because it is amazing.  And I am so excited for you!  I am so proud of you sister!  I will be thinking about you all day on Thursday!  I hope you all have an amazing week!  Keep me in your prayers and know that you are all always in mine.  I love you so much!  Have a great week!

Love, Katee

No comments:

Post a Comment