Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Monday, April 11, 2011

What a week for my family. 04/11/11

Hello All,
Okay first off!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! My nephew is here! And of course he came on my day!!!! yay!!!!! You people better send pics asap! Oh my goodness I think I got more news out of this weeks emails than i ever have before haha. Kelsee, I want you and Riley to know that I love you so much and I think the world of you. I am sitting here in this library blubbering like a little baby haha but I am okay I promise! Sept. 8th is going to be a great day. And Riley that ring is way up to my standard so way to go. Wow I have the best family in the whole world. I don't even know what to say right now. I am speechless. I am so glad Kim is doing okay. I will pray for her like crazy! Please tell her that I love her and i am glad she is okay. This week has been so much better! We are staying busy and I love it! I think I caught your cold dad haha I'm doing really good though! Oh man I am a baby! Okay so.... I don't really have anything to tell you that is new. We put a 13 year old girl on date for baptism but then she didn't come to church. It was a bummer. But we will work hard and see what we can do this week. I am so happy and full of emotion right now. This week i have learned a lot of new things. My patriarchal blessing is coming into play and it is AMAZING! I feel the spirit so strong all the time and i love it. I want you all to know that i love this gospel. I know with all my heart that it is true. I see miracles every day and Heavenly Father is really watching out for me. The power of prayer is real and I feel it constantly! Today for p day i got to play basketball and it felt so good! I love it! Family and friends I love you all so much and i pray for you every day! I am so excited to be an Aunt and a sister in law again!! I am so happy for all of you. Although it will be hard I know that i am here for a reason right now! And i wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I hope you are all doing great and especially around Easter take time to think and ponder about our savior and his sacrifices for us. He means the world to me and I am so thankful for him. Sorry this is short i have a lot of emailing to do! Congrats to everyone! I love you all so much. Have a great week!  I LOVE YOU ALL!


Love, Aunt Katee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment