Katee's Mission Countdown!!!!!

MyTickerScript.com Ticker

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Transfers=STRESS 03/29/11

Hello family and friends!


Okay so here is the deal. I got transferred. You all probably know this by now. So if you sent me mail to Sequim, I'm sorry if it takes me awhile to write back. Sister Directo is going to forward my mail to me but it might take awhile. But Carol, Mom, Brooke, and Hope I got your letters and I promise to work hard and get you a letter soon. I love you all. Okay so... I have been transferred to Puyallup South, we cover two wards. Ridecrest and Firgrove.  My companion is Sister Soelberg!  Yes Sister Soelberg from the MTC. Not going to lie, when they called me and told me that I was leaving Sequim my heart sunk, and then they told me that my comp was going to be Sister Soelberg and I just started to cry.  I didn't know what to do . My goodness we've both only been out for a little over three months and we are being thrown into a huge area together! Man oh man. All I can say is Heavenly Father definitely answers our prayers. Sometimes its not how we expect but I KNOW that this is where I am supposed to be. Even though it will be hard I KNOW that Heavenly Father will bless me and help me. So we have already had MIRACLES here in Puyallup! Last night we were tracting and we had an insta tour!!!!! AMAZING! It was my first one ever. We knocked on the door and 20 year old Jordon answers! He was asleep lol we actually knocked on the back door and no one answered and so we start to walk away and Sis Soelberg says "someone's in there!" So we knock on the other door haha it was good we did cuz I almost just passed it by!  It was great! So he was like okay I'll come on a tour of the church. And we were like great!  Do you have a car? (cuz obviously we can;'t drive him) and he said no. So I didn't know what to do, and I have no idea where we are really because I had only been in Puyallup for a couple hours and it is HUGE compared to Sequim. So i said,... well is it okay if we just walk? haha and he was like okay. So we walked probably a little less than a mile to the church and gave him a tour! It was great and we are meeting with him tonight!  So we gave a tour to a kid today as well. His name is Skyler. He is great and wants to know more! We will meet with him again on Sunday. Its been really cool. I know I am here with sis soelberg for a reason.  And I have been praying to get more teaching opportunities!  And it has happened and it feels good. I have a lot of work to do but I am excited! So the area is really big compared to what I am used too.  I miss Sequim like crazy!  I cried as we were leaving haha all my emails probably make it sound like I cry a lot. Haha I try not too. But anyway... transfer meeting was great! I got to see Sister Bradley!!!! Oh how Ii love and miss her. She is training a greenie again this transfer hahaha she is amazing! She gave me a little bracelet that says families are forever! Pretty sure I'm her favorite lol  Just kidding. And sister directo will be back in slc on the 13th, so she gave her final testimony and it was great! So my new address is 12713 125th Ave. Ct. E. and it is Puyallup, WA. 98374. We live with a member... her name is Sister Walters and she seems really great. I guess she had a kid and her husband killed in a car wreck about 2 years ago... so its way sad but I don't know the whole story yet. But she seems great. We have a room in the basement and a bathroom, but we shower upstairs cuz the bathroom downstairs is just a toilet and mirror to get ready. It is a lot different than Sequim! But it is going to be great! And I am excited to hear stories from Marissa!  Family and friends I love you all and miss you like crazy! I hope you are all doing good. I pray for you all every single day. And this week I am going to need your prayers! I know you already pray for me and I am so thankful!  I love you all and hope you have a great week and I can't wait to hear from you. Oh and we had Elder Richards from the seventy here last week and it was awesome! I loved it! I love this gospel with all of my heart! It has changed my life!  I KNOW my savior lives and loves each one of us. My testimony of him has grown so much and even though I don't understand the atonement that well I am so thankful for it in my life. I love you all! And I'm glad that I can spend forever with you! Have a great week. I love you and miss you like crazy!

Love, Katee

No comments:

Post a Comment